Ultimate Pool Care is an all-inclusive cleaning business with 5+ years of experience in providing detailed pool care to all of SWFL. We are committed to customer service satisfaction and it brings us a great sense of achievement to see clean, sparkling blue pools every week.
Swimming Pool Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
- Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
- Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
- Maintain the pool pumps and filters.
- Maintain the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
- Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Transports and stores hazardous chemicals.
- Carrying out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine.
- Regularly testing swimming pool water quality and pH balance.
- Tests the chemical levels in public swimming pools and other water systems and adjusts as needed.
- Maintains manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Picks up trash and cleans public swimming pools
- Operates and inspects tools and equipment and makes minor adjustments when needed.
- Operates vehicles to transport various types of materials and equipment.
- Cleaning and servicing swimming pool filtration units.
- Use swimming pool vacuum cleaners to clean the pool floor.
- Use a telescopic pole with net to clean and remove any leafs or derbies.
- Making sure equipment like pool covers, diving boards and slides are in good working order
- Drive to 15-20 pools per shift and do cleaning & maintenance.
- We are hiring a pool professional that will perform their job at its highest level.
- Give customers a positive experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Great customer satisfaction and communication
- Working in extreme weather with no issues
- Maintain pool water chemistry
- Apply treatments to pools
- Ensure safety for swimmers
- Maintain commercial pool/spa Department Of Health regulations
Qualifications and Skills
- Good driving record
- Customer service skills
- Positive attitude toward customers and supervisors
- Maintenance and Cleaning Experience
- CPO certification a plus
- Previous experience a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Must be efficient, organised, personable, poised and well groomed. Must have experience in pool, spa and fountain maintenance including chemical use, chemical level testing, pump, equipment maintenance, pool plumbing and all other related items.
High School Diploma/GED. Basic Computer skills. Trade Knowledge
1 to 2 Years work experience on similar role or ability to perform scope of work in the field swimming pools.